Home Page

Year 4 - Pen Licesnces

Dear Parents,


When your child/children get their pen licence please can you ensure that they have either a rollerball, fibre tip or ink (fountain) pen.  The pen should be dark blue or black.  The School Office do sell writing pens so that might be the easiest option.


If you have any questions please can you let me know.


Kind regards,


Miss Balaam and Miss Bowden