Home Page

Year 3 - PACCAR visit update - Wednesday 15th June 2022

Dear Parents / Carers


Thank you to everyone who has given consent or made a donation for this day trip.


We are still missing a few consents but will be in touch with individual parents about those.


We currently have a shortfall of £350. In order to make the trip viable we would need some more voluntary contributions to be made. If you are able to make a donation please can you do this by 10am on Tuesday 6th June so that we can decide if the trip can still go ahead. 


Donations can be made via ParentMail or payments can be made via the office if you do not use ParentMail.


Kind regards