Harvest Festival - We’re looking forward to the Infant School Harvest celebration on Tuesday! We will be joining the Church to support Saunderton Lodge, a shelter for families made homeless. They have asked us particularly for:
- Non-perishable foodstuffs, tinned meat products for reheating (casseroles, hot dogs etc) and tinned cold meats (e.g. ham).
- Very small jars of instant coffee.
- Dental hygiene products.
- General hygiene products.
Nursery Helpers: Are you interested in helping out in our Nursery? We would love to have a helper every day go into Nursery to sit and talk with small groups of children during snack time. You do not have to have a child in Nursery. If you are interested and have a current DBS please contact the school office.
Menu Changes: Our hub kitchen have reviewed their fish dishes on Fridays and have revised the menu to include improved allergen information, new product availability and changes to existing availability of products. The revised menu is available on the website here as will the most up to date allergen information sheets dated 11th October 2019.
PTA News: Please find attached the PTA termly update. The 'silver for slides' fundraiser is going really well with Diamond currently in the lead. Thank you for your continued support.
ClassList: This is the app the school uses for communication between parents and the PTA and is a great way to make contact with other parents in your class. Please see the flyer attached with further information and how to join up if you have not done so already.
Accident-Free In CSG: Sadly, there has been an increase with the amount of people driving up School Lane and parking in the Memorial Hall car park and Silver Hill. The parking buddies were bought to stop people parking in inappropriate places to keep your children safe! There have also been cars parking on the slope of the Memorial Car Park. This is an accident waiting to happen.
Please do not park there and think about keeping your children safe!
The week ahead:
Monday 14th October
Tuesday 15th October
- Harvest Festival at Village Church 9.15 am
- Dance Mania (Years 1 & 2 lunch time)
- Multiskills (Years 1 & 2 lunch time)
Wednesday 16th October
- WOW- Hunt out the biggest fallen leaf you can find on the way to school
- Reception Winter Olympics Festival at Dr Challoner's High School
- Tennis (Years 1 & 2 lunch time)
Thursday 17th October
- French ( Years 1 & 2 after school)
Friday 18th October
- Junior School Open Day for prospective parents
Tuesday 22nd October: Year 2 Sports Festival
Friday 25th October: School closes for half term at 3.15 pm
Tuesday 12th November: Anti Bullying Alliances Odd Sock Day