Having looked at the weather forecast for tomorrow (Friday 19th July) the school and PTA have taken the joint decision to postpone the summer BBQ that was due to take place tomorrow evening.
The event has been rescheduled for Friday 6th September. The set up and timings (4:30pm to 7:30pm) will be the same.
Zorb bookings will be honoured so please hold onto your tickets. If your child is not able to make their zorb slot please can you contact the PTA via Classlist to discuss this.
We are really sorry to have to make this decision but the weather forecast is not good.