Dear Parents / Carers
Thank you to those of you who have given consent for these day trips or have made a donation towards the costs of these two visits.
We are still waiting for consent from quite a few parents and we currently have a shortfalls on the costs for both trips - a reminder that the deadline for giving consent is next Monday 17th May.
The Black Park trip shortfall is currently over £430 and the Brooklands trip shortfall is over £260.
If you are able to make a voluntary contribution towards the cost of this event please can you do so by 17th May.
On Monday we will have to make a decision as to whether both of these activities can go ahead or not. The school is not in a financial position to run any events at a loss this term so if we do not receive sufficient voluntary contributions then we will need to cancel this trip.
If you need a paper copy of the consent form or any further information please contact the School Office.
Payment is to be made online via ParentPay if possible - please contact the school office if you are having problems accessing ParentPay