Dear Parents / Carers
Thank you to all of our musicians for supporting our carol services on Tuesday this week. Thank you also to Rev Dan and Rev Jenny for leading the services.
A huge thank you to all of the volunteers who came in to help with the PTA pop up christmas shop today. Thank you so much for all of the gift wrapping that you have done. It was very much appreciated.
Spring Term menus - details of the menus for next term are available on the website here. Don't forget to book meals on ParentMail for next term. There have only been a few minor changes to the menus for next term.
Spring Term clubs - details of clubs have been sent out to parents today. Please sign up again for the new term's school run clubs as we start a new register each term. More details here
Year 5 assembly - please note that the date of the Year 5 assembly has moved and it will now be held on Tuesday 24th January still starting at 9am. The assembly will last about half an hour.
Lost Property - there is a lot of lost property in the box in the dining hall. If you are missing any items please feel free to pop in and look in the box. Any items left at the end of the term will be disposed of - either recycled or sent to charity as appropriate. Please remember to label any items that children are bringing into school such as water bottles and coats. Some of the lost property is out in the dining hall after school today if you are missing any items.
Christmas Jumper day total - we wanted to let you know that the Junior School raised £147.18 for Save the Children this year. Thank you
Plea for tissues - any donations of full boxes of tissues will be gratefully received.
Tuesday 20th December
- Early Birds Breakfast Club in the ATA Room from 8am to 8:45am - this club is for invited children only - entrance via main Parsonage Road gate
- Morning Maths Club in the ICT Suite from 8:15am to 8:45am - this club is for invited children only - entrance via main Parsonage Road gate
- Menu change - changes have been made on ParentMail - Hot Dog, (Allergens - GLUTEN, CELERY IN KETCHUP) OR Veggie Sausage (Allergens - none); Bun, (Allergens - WHEAT, GLUTEN), Chips (Allergens - none), Sweetcorn (Allergens - none) l Oreo Cookie Bar (Allergens - WHEAT, SOYA, MAY CONTAIN MILK)
- Early finish at 2:15pm today for Juniors
Wednesday 21st December
- School is closed for the Christmas holidays - wishing everyone a Merry Christmas
Wednesday 4th January 2023
- INSET day - school closed for children
Thursday 5th January
- School reopens for spring term today
- Year 4 PE day - children to come to school in school PE Kit
- Year 5 ukulele lessons today
- No homework club today
- Reading in class - parents are welcome to pop in to class to read with children between 8:45 and 8:55am
- Year 6 PE day - children to come to school in school PE Kit
Wednesday 18th January - Year 5 Maple class swimming lessons start today - details here
Monday 23rd January - Maple class Spring parent evening meetings - 3:40pm to 6pm - details here
Tuesday 24th January - Maple class Spring parent evening meetings - 3:40pm to 6pm - details here
Tuesday 24th January - Year 5 Assembly starting at 9am in the Main Hall - note change of date
Thursday 26th January - Year 6 PE festival at CCC - details here
Thursday 2nd March - parents evening for all parents from 5:30pm to 8pm) - details TBC
Monday 6th March - parents evening for all parents from 3:40pm to 6pm - details TBC
Wednesday 15th March - Year 3 Assembly starting at 9am in the Main Hall - details TBC
Wednesday 22nd March - Year 4 Assembly starting at 9am in the Main Hall - details TBC
Wednesday 29th March - Year 4 trip to Woodrow High House - letter and kit list details
Monday 22nd May - Year 6 trip to Chester - letter and kit list details
Community Events - see details here