We are looking forward to your children being with us for their Transition Day tomorrow.
Just a few points of information:
- Children should be brought to the bottom playground tomorrow for 8:45am where they will be met by teachers and taken to the main hall for registration.
- Children should be in their current school uniform but do not need to wear ties or jumpers/cardigans due to the hot weather.
- Children should all have named water bottles, morning fruit/vegetable snack and packed lunch.
- Please ensure that you child has had suncream applied and has a sun hat as they will be outside for part of the day.
- Children should be collected from teachers at 3:30pm from the lower playground - they will be near the wet weather shelter. We ask that parents collect their own children from teachers at the end of Transition Day.