Welcome back, we hope you all had a restful half term break.
Some of our Year 2 children will be selling poppies at school next week. If you wish your child to purchase a poppy please send them to school with a suggested donation of £1.
Please can we remind you dogs are not to be brought into the playground under any circumstances. If you bring your dog along on the walk to and from school they must be tied up away from the school and not to the fence next to the playground. There is a tie ring by the Memorial Hall. If you bring your dog at pick up time you will need to tie the dog up or give it to someone to look after and come into the playground to collect your child. We will not allow children to walk to the gate by themselves. Thank you.
SEN reviews are being held on Monday 15th November for infant school parents. They will be held virtually on Google Classroom. If any parents are expecting a meeting and have not received an email with an allocated time, please let the school office know.
Midday Supervisor role
We are looking to recruit midday supervisors on a full time, part time and casual basis. Being on our casual staff list means that we would like to call on you to cover lunch time staff absences or when additional staff may be required. If you or anyone you know may be interested in any of these positions please email the school office.
Seer Green Santa Dash
This event is to raise funds for local charities and is being organised by Jordans and District Rotary Club. Please see the attached flyer.
Accident-Free in CSG
Please do not drive or park on School Lane or the Memorial Hall car park. There is plenty of parking in Blizzards Yard car park and in the village.
The week ahead:
Monday 8th November
- Walk to school week - children can wear trainers
- Parents Evening - online 15:40-18:00
- Gymnastics (lunch time for Reception and Year 1)
- PFO Football (after school for Reception, Years 1 and 2)
Tuesday 9th November
- Walk to school week - children can wear their brightest headgear/bandana/headbands with trainers
- Reception Winter Olympics - being held in school
Wednesday 10th November
- Walk to school week - children can wear their brightest socks/brightest odd socks with trainers
- Year 1 trip to Milestones Museum - please be in school at 08.30 am
- Tennis (lunch time for Year 2)
- French (after school for Reception, Years 1 and 2)
Thursday 11th November
- Walk to school week - children can wear their own jumper with school skirts/dresses/trousers with trainers
- Gymnastics (lunch time for Years 1 and 2)
Friday 12th November
- Walk to school week - All children who have walked all or part of their route to school each day can wear their own clothes with trainers. Making sure they are warm and dressed sensibly for a day at school.
- Tennis (lunch time for Year 1)
Thursday 18th November: Parents Evening 17.30-20.00
Friday 19th November: Children In Need