It was so lovely to welcome back Sports Week and what a busy, fun filled week we have had! The children have taken part in many sporting events, culminating in our sports day today. They should be very proud of all their efforts. Thank you to Mrs Stainbank for organising the week and Mrs O'Dwyer for running Sports Day today. It was disappointing to receive complaints from local residents about inconsiderate parking. If you have to park close to school, please be mindful of local residents.
School Sports Newsletter
Please see here for our school sports newsletter.
Year 2 Transfer Day-Tuesday 5th July
Year 2 parents have been sent emails on the 21st and 28th June from the Junior School. If you have not received these, please contact the Junior School on 01494 873090.
We have added lots of tweets this week. Our Twitter account is @CSGSchool. Please have a look and follow us.
Chalfont St Giles Village Show Colouring Competition
Please find attached further information and the template.
The week ahead:
Monday 4th July
- Gymnastics (lunch time for Reception and Year 1)
- PFO Football (after school for Reception, Years 1 and 2)
Tuesday 5th July
- Year 2 visiting Year 3 for the day.
- Open Evening - Nursery 16.30-17.30, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 17.00-19.00, Junior School 18.00-20.00
- New Year 3 (current Year 2) induction meeting 19.00 in Junior School hall
Wednesday 6th July
- Tennis (lunch time for Year 2)
- French (after school for Reception, Years 1 and 2)
Thursday 7th July
- Gymnastics (lunch time for Years 1 and 2)
Friday 8th July
- Pearl Class assembly
- Dress down Friday - Children can come to school in their own clothes.
- Friday reading - Years 1 and 2 08.45 am, Reception 3.00 pm
- Tennis (lunch time for Year 1)
Monday 11th - Friday 15th July - Walk to School week
Tuesday 12th July - 9.15 am Year 2 Leavers assembly
Thursday 14th July - Flower Festival in Village Church 9 am
Wednesday 20th July - Last day of term, school finishes at 2 pm
Every Tuesday and Thursday starting on the 14th June from 9am - 10am. - NURSERY STAY AND PLAY.